SNEC (2011) PV Expo
The SNEC (2011) International Photovoltaic Power Gereration Exhibition was held on Feb.22-24, 2011 in Shanghai. It is hosted by Shanghai Federation of Economic Organizations (SFEO), Shanghai Science & Technology Development and Exchange Center (SSTDEC) and Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNIEA), and jointly organized by 15 international associations and organizations including European Photovoltaic Industry Association (EPIA) and Chinese Renewable Energy Society (CRES), etc.
The key topic of the conference is : How to make the photovoltaic industry obtain a rapid, steady and sustainable growth and contribute more to the mankind through enhancing international exchanges and cooperation, accelerating the technology upgrade, guaranteeing the high quality of products, and expanding the application market.
• Development of Multi-crystalline Silicon Ingot Technologies
• The True Value of Photovoltaics for Germany
• Photovoltaic Technology in 2050: Possible Directions
• Sustainable Development of Wafer-cell-module Lines
• “Hidden Stars” Markets –How to Fill the 30GW Demand Gap
• The Development of China’s PV Industry
• PV market outlook 2011
• Solar Photovoltaics in the UK
- Pre： Offshore Wind China 2011
- Next： Last！